Friday, November 04, 2005

November

November is such a poetic name for a month. Don't you think? Just the sound of it makes it want to hug it tight. Where do the names of the months came from? I know I heard it somewhere but I don't remember.

November. New ember? In Spanish: Noviembre. I don't know. I just like November, as it happens to be the month with the most holidays, tied with July I think. Also it is the month I was born. It is the month that welcomes the winter and Christmas season.

It just a month that gives me hope for whatever it is that I do. A month that look forward to. Specially Thanksgiving. Hmm. And there is such sweetness when you say November, Noviembre, it kinda flows, unlike October which gets stuck in Oct, or May which kinda leaves you wanting more. Noviembre. Like tomorrow.

Great word. Great month. Great memories. Great thoughts.

No comments: