Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Copyrights on: Hugeamungous and Hugeamongous

If you write the "actual" word: Hugeamongous on Google or Yahoo, as of November 20, 2007, you will find only 188 hits and 118 respectively. That's because I, and only I, made up this word two or three years ago

AND I have Copyrights! If anyone wants to use it, you HAVE to pay me, bitches.

anyway, as I was saying, the word came about at the Millenium Mall in Orlando, I don't quite remember why we were adjectivizing the mall, but we were (and by "We" I mean me and the other Joel, and no, not the one who is a figment of my imagination, nor the ones who are my second and third personality). He was saying that the mall was ginormous, giant and enormous; and I was like, "oh yeah, I can fuse words too: its huge, its humongous, Hugeamongous, bitch..." well, I didn't say bitch, I was just fictionalizing, gosh, you are all so sensitive, dang.... anyway, after I said Hugeamongous I thought to myself, I shall never forget where this word came up to be in my (personal) vocabulary at least.

That's how this famous and all-time-favorite post came to life: The Hugeamungous Link

On the net there is a variant: hugemongous, but it is not as awesome as hugeAmongous, the A makes aaaaaaaaaaaallll the difference, biAtches (i want to say that word today: bitches). Now, about that hugeamOngous / hugeamUngous difference... well, one is in American English, and the other is in British... bitches! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_o


Hee.