Thursday, June 08, 2006

On How I Lost to a Min

I have a friend. His name is Min. I call him Mean Min. The reasons for that are more than obvious, but also because he is kinda mean, although he really doesn't know it.

Unusual name right. Why does he have that name? (I bet you are wondering...) Well, because he's Korean. (Ooooh. I can see your expressions of understanding (just like the little aliens in Toy Story when they see... The Claw!) (uuuuu)). So yes, he is Korean. I've never heard him say anything in Korean, although I have never asked either. I've seen him write it tho, and he looks asian, so I believe him.

The purpose of this post is to state that I underestimated him. Yes. I thought he wouldn't stand a chance when I played some chess with him. I was wrong. I got beat eighty thousand times, until I finally gave up and said, "I never want to play with you again, you be mean, Min". And that's how I lost to a Min.

This post ends here, I don't want to give more details on that failure...

2 comments:

Kahlúa Macarena said...

"i never want to play with you again" ¬¬

wow... just like my brother. i always tell him his motto is "if i can't win, i don't wanna play"...

J O E L said...

i don't care loosing. as long as I win at least once! hahaha