Friday, December 15, 2006

The Mystery of the Eyes on the Ceiling
Part I: The Horror

I've been sick with sinusitis since Sunday. This makes me have weird dreams that wake me up in the night every two hours. But, on Monday, I am dreaming some odd thing (which I can't remember) and the alarm clock goes off. As I open my eyes, my vision blurry, my mind still in a daze... I see two hugeamongous, emerald green eyes on the ceiling of my room looking at me. You can imagine the start/jump I suffered. My heart raced three thounsand miles in three seconds, my blood heated up in less than one... I didn't scream because I couldn't (I was just waking up, I have no power for anything). Qué pendejo soy, ah.

Before leaving this post, I'll say that the eyes watch me every morning. Pretty peepy. Pretty voyeuristic. Pretty creepy.

I have pictures to prove this. But I'll post them tomorrow, I want to get a CLEAR shot, and not some fuzzy, unfocused shit that would be compared to bigfoot sightings.

3 comments:

ARD said...

This is scary shit!!

C said...

jummm, ¿qué medicamento estas tomando antes de acostarte?

Quiero tener sueños así...

Usa agua salina para la sinus, es buena. No afrin, solo agua salina que se consigue en cualquie tienda de productos "naturales".

Anonymous said...

It is indeed private because it was moved, I'll point you to a new place just send me an email address :o)

and: WE NEED PICTURES.