Saturday, July 28, 2007

Catastrophy: On the First night in San Francisco...

...I loose my cell phone.

So, I took a taxi with my friend's roommate, because we were going to a club, and in the middle of dancing and drinking I touched my pockets and I felt an emptiness... At first I thought it was just tje feel of my new pants, but then I realized that I was missing something: my phone.

and it makes me mad because I have never lost my phone. Never. Ever. Damn. And then I can see my dependency on technology, because with my phone I loose the numbers of my friends, which I hadn't memorized; and then it makes me feel guilty that I dont remember their numbers. I'm feel so disconnected now... even if I dont call people that much at all...

I need to find my phone in this huge city, wish me luck.

oh, and to those whose number I should remember (but I dont), please email them to me. I beg.

2 comments:

Elidio La Torre Lagares said...

My Dear Friend, pensaba que te lo había hecho saber, pero me di cuenta que no,y entonces aunque tarde, te digo que te he escogido para ser parte del MeME. Visita mi blog bajo esa entrada "MeMe" (http://latorre-lagares.blogspot.com/2007/07/meme.html#comments)

J O E L said...

ah diatre, si me lo habias dicho, a mi se me olvido por completo (es que no me he metido a muchos blogs ultimamente)