Monday, July 16, 2007

Five things I must do before leaving Las Vegas

  • 1. Visit either The Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam (me conformo con uno).
  • 2. Do some indoor sky diving (because I'm too chicken to do real sky diving).
  • 3. Ride at least one of the rides on top of the Stratosphere Hotel Tower (there are four of them, and I probably only have the guts to do the one called Big Shot).
  • 4. I must watch at least one of the Cirque du Soleil Shows (there are so frigging many).
  • 5. And number five is: I HAVE to see Celine Dion's show.


there are some other things I should do also, I should go to a strip club, and I shall spend many nights at the (intriguingly named) ultra-lounges, what else.... i dont know, I have to keep adding things to this list.

So, yes, Vegas is hot, but it is not as hot as I thought it would be. It is as hot as Puerto Rico. The thing is that there aren't many trees to shelter oneself from the sun... And sometimes, the sun reflects on the street and sidewalks and it feels as if I was being broiled. But then again, the heat is not unbearable, surely I have had to drink a lot of water, because it does dries you up.

What else... I live in a nice apartment. I have a pool. And a view of The Strip. So I'm awesome.

Oh, And I love the M&M Store... It has four floors. What do they have in four floors? I asked the same thing. And the answer is, the same shit with different clothes.

2 comments:

Natz said...

UUU. Nice!

Bring Pictures!

Elidio La Torre Lagares said...

Joel Feliciano: you've been MeMed. Da la vuelta por mi blog para que te enteres.