Saturday, October 13, 2007

Road Rage

It has only been 26 days since I got a car, and within the first two weeks I developed road rage. I found myself cursing at people for wrongdoings, and hurrying pedestrians to cross the street already, I've found myself screaming at people for stopping were there isnt supposed to be a stop, or going when theyre supposed to stop. I am also indignant of all the mothersuckers that cut in front of me, and am flabbergasted by the feats of unbelieavable manouvers people perfom just to get one car ahead...

I hate driving. But I love being early everywhere....

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the local road rage! Acuerdate que ahora no se puede insultar gente en las luces though, que van y te sacan un revolver o algo O_o

J O E L said...

ay, bendito, eso me pasó ya uff, cuando no tenía carro ni licencia. Algún día lo cuento

Anonymous said...

Yikes?!!! O_O