Sunday, August 28, 2005

One of Many Weird Dreams

For some reason minds always invent these huge fantasies...

Ok.

I was in the middle of a battle between professional wrestlers. I came to this yard, at night, with the wrestlers from the WWE. It was the yard of a two story building; if you looked up the wall, there was like a small protuberance of concrete (like a small floor) under every window, and opposite to the building there was the sea. Anyway, for some reason I arrive to this place with the wrestlers from the WWE, Triple H was there (if you know anything about wrestling you'll know, if not, www.wwe.com ) So, i arrive to this place with them, and, as curious as I am, I wandered around the building to just see where I was. It so happens that on the other side of the building were the Puertorican wrestlers... And they were armed. They took big guns from big duffel bags, and then one of them saw me (Ricky Santiago, if you want to know, or that was his name as I remember when I was younger, I dont know now because i dont watch local wrestling...). So then, it happens that I have the ability to jump very high. But I didnt know I had this power, so i was kindda learning how to use it when they started chasing me. So I jumped on the "small floors" under the windows, screaming. When I see the American wrestlers they too had weapons. And they started shooting at each other. I jumped higher, to the ceiling but for some reason I couldnt reach, so, i grabbed onto the corner, dangling, until i fell.

I guess me falling and hurting while I was standing up made them stop shooting each other for a while...

But then, the most horrible thing happened. Im rubbing my back, and when I look up to the dark sea... a hugeamongous airplane flies like 6 feet above the water. And the only thing you see is the glare from the moon on the side of the plane, and the lights and the fire on the turbines (there was fire coming out of the turbines, ok). It was almost beautiful. So then, I think to myself, that plane is flying too low. And then, the plane takes a curve, but it doesnt slant to the sides... it just turned as if it were a big truck on the highway... and then I see a hand out from the cabins windows holding a flare and thats when i know...

"Look at that plane!", i yelled, "its flying too low!" And just when I finished saying that the plane sinks into the water like if it were a torpedo, the wings break and it rotates into the water... the water slams over it as if the plane was a whale submerging. And then it explodes! Water and Fire!

I closed my eyes. When I opened them, there was half of the plane next to me, next to the building. The interior was burning, i saw through the small circular windows. So with so much courage (i never knew i had so much) i went and opened the emergency door of the plane (tho the people should have just ran out through the big hole where the plane got broken), they all came out of the door.

Then, there was a glass window and people were just sitting on their chairs on the other side. And i bang on the window and i scream "get out, get out!" but the people say: "we're rescuers" and i stepped back and i saw that i was banging on the windshield of a rescue golf cart. I must have been blinded by the smoke.

Then, i see rafts in the water and i grab one to go to rescue people in the water, but the rescue people took the raft from me....

And then i woke up. Feeling good of my good intentions, but frustrated that i couldnt do more, but glad that i have a cool, random story to tell.

No comments: