Monday, August 29, 2005

Partying it out

Hmm.

Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Four nights in a row. That's unusual for me. Not like I haven't done it before... But its been long since ive gone out to party 4 nights in a row. Altho i cant call them real parties. Wednesday I went to Café Culebra, a very small, dirty, but cozy bar. There was nobody but us, which was great, we played pool, we drank a little. Thursday I went to Moorings, a more sofisticated kind of bar, but not sofisticated enough for me too wear more than jeans and a t-shirt. I went there to see the wrestler girls of WWE, which was here this weekend, and probably that's why I dreamt of wrestlers the other night. Anyway, Friday I went to another bar, called Kruggers, not far from Café Culebra. There were so many drunk people singing on the kareoke. After that we walked down to "Blend", but we couldn't get in, we were not old enough, can you believe that! And Saturday i went to a Farewell get-together at a friend's house. It was great to see all my friends together after seven months. But then, two of them are leaving this week to study in US.

And so, I was happy to see them, we had such a great time catching up, discussing music videos, being dorks as we are, haha. And so, I was sad, because after this week three of them are going to be gone.

I'm next.

No comments: