Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Fine Arts Theather, Joel officially joins the workforce and Wii

So yesterday was an eventful day. Very eventful. It so happens that I joined the workforce. That sounds so military (random thought). And since my new job is my old job, I didn't need much training and I already got some money. And it is soooo good to have it, and stop worrying about the bank account...

But! another great thing happened yesterday, and many people didn't notice (of course, many people didn't noticed that I started to work either). Well, yesterday the NEW Fine Arts Movie Theater opened at Popular Plaza, Hato Rey (next to the train station). And it's like a café, I haven't been in, but I saw a girl with the uniform on the train today... They are going to play foreign movies... I'll be there often I think...

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD The most wonderful news are that today they announced the date in which the new Nintendo Wii will hit stores, it is the 19th of November! Finally! They announced it! And it's going to cost an affordable 250 dollars!, well, it is affordable compared to the 500/600 that the playstation 3 is going to cost... But that is not all! The new Zelda Twilight Princess also comes out in that date! So, geeks be merry! Woohoo!

10 comments:

C said...

Recuerdo el anterior que quedaba situado mas o menos en la misma area de Hato Rey, aunque no creo que sean los mismos dueños. Fue hace alrdedor de 15 a 18 años atras.

Isabel Batteria said...

Sííí. Cine Arte se llamaba. Yo iba cuando niña. Wow, qué vieja estoy.

J O E L said...

eah, pues si no me lo dicen nunca me entero. entonces este fine arts es un remake!

carol said...

Al fin! Fine Arts al lado de casa, a dream come true.

Zen said...

Congrats on rejoining the work force! Aprovecha esos ratitos para ir a Fine Arts...son esos momentos que dan alegria! Un abrazo!

Anonymous said...

Geek.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Nintendo? Joel you can do better than that. Save some money and get some real PS3!

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of your fine arts theatre-we cannot even rent films easily here.

Good luck with the new job.

Gatoqueen said...

Yo soy amante de Nintendo

Weeeeeepa... o mejor dicho Wiiiiiiiiiiipa

J O E L said...

i can do better but i rather spend 200 on the Wii, than 600 on the PS3, when Wii is lots better. Playstation have never been of my like. Besides, what is new from the PS3? the bluetooth tech? While, PS3 is trying to get technology on it, nintendo is doing better gameplay... playstation controls, for example have always had the same kind of controls... im too tired to bring up more differences... So I'll finish with a juvenile remark: Nintendo Rules!

Gatoqueen está conmigo, woohoo!