Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Qué mierda es estar enfermo

Four days have gone and I'm still sick. But, it is not the kind of sick where you can go on with your life. It is the kind of sick that keeps you in bed or at home whether you want to or not. Stupid headeache. Stupid virus. How am I writing? Well, there are pools of lucidity in this mad illness that I carry, and this is one of them... but don't worry I'll be back in bed. I've never been this sick before. It sucks ass.

carajo, hasta orinar me marea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pets*

ARD said...

Dímelo a mi, en una sola semana me ha dado la monga, un virus del estómago y conjuntivitis, todo corrido. Me siento como si me fuera a dar un desgaste físico.

theblogmachine said...

Yo llevo una semana así :( estoy por el piso casi arrastrándome... pero Annette me gano jajajaajjaj.

J O E L said...

eah. ay, pues eso es el cambio de verano a otoño...

Anonymous said...

pssssst!! joel!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Narami/air.jpg

oda a tu imagen mental. o algo asi.
whatever.
:o)