Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tuuu tuuu tuuu tuuu

Tuuu tuuu tuuu tuuu
lo sentimos, su llamada no progresó, por favor llame más tarde, este es un anuncio grabado.
we're sorry, your call has... tuuu tuuu tuuu tuuu ...please call later

Tú tú stop being in my head! TÚ stooop being in my head! I can't have you in my head! It fills it too much! I cannot sleep. Why are you in there? Why won't you leave? TÚ. tuuu tuuu tuuu The phone keeps resounding in the echoes of this bare room. TÚ. YOU. You keep resonating on the walls. YOU leave and rebound. You leave and rebound. I hurt. Tuuuu tuuuu. Everything is tuuuu tuuuu tuuuu. No busy signals will shun you. The busy signal reminds me TÚ. So omnipresent on my head, that signal, and yet so far.


((this could be an interesting story, if I give it more thought, if I exorcise it, if I fictionalize it))

7 comments:

Natz said...

L'amore e molto bello, pero molto dificile.

^_^

Anonymous said...

El tu tu tu ese es como los jingles publicitarios que se le cuelan a uno en la cabeza. Luego uno está como rehén de los sonidos. :)

Kahlúa Macarena said...

i told you so...

said...

ay santo..eso suena mas como el despertador en fin d semana...
q mal!

Iva said...

hay un cuento de katherine mansfield que es de una mancha amarilla que supuestamente sigue al personaje y lo mira...uff...no sé porque este cuento me recordó ese otro.

J O E L said...

a todos ustedes les

:D

sonrío

senyorcitoninja said...

Muy buena entrada, mejor dicho, entradaS, voy a poner este blog entre mis links.

:)