Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HEROES, most promising show on TV, but....

Anyone watches the NBC series: HEROES? (I know la Iguana Lola does).

Well, I hate to say that some of its episodes are dull and insipid. Gosh! Tonight's episode was interesting, but for some reason I feel the story is slow, and faltering... The writers are not having enough fun with the series. There is almost no tension. Everything is presented, and the characters are taking too long to be portraid/portrayed. On tonight's episode, another character was introduced: Ted, (he burns things), and we discovered the powers of the kid, Micah (because we knew he had to have powers, a mother with powers, and a father with powers... hence a son with powers). But besides that, it was dull.

The scene with the cheerleader and her brother, was worthless, (surely it will be used later). The scene of the burning car in the middle of the dessert... was stupid. I don't know. I really want to keep watching the show, but they are testing me, with these non-stop first acts of drama. I need a second act, and a climax, please!

And I thought the series was already on its gears last week. I was wrong.

I hope they make it up to me.

I'm leaving, I have homework.

4 comments:

Kahlúa Macarena said...

i call this the seesaw effect... on its gears last week, back on a tedious sameness this week... monotony.

le sigo dando break, chico... pero ya se me está acabando la paciencia. me pasó con jericho, luego kidnapped... next show to bump out of my tivo list: heroes. one more strike and they're out!

btw, *portrayed... ;o)

RPGdude said...

I think the remarks "dull" and "insipid" are a little harsh jeje. Anyways we've talked about this yesterday but I still have to share my view: the car scene is one that follows the premise of the show "everything is connected" maybe eventually we'll see it if was relevant or not, so much like Lost's flashbacks and connections to other cast members.

J O E L said...

sí, ya sé, era portrayed, sabía que había algo mal en la palabra, pero es que era tarde y tenía sueño, y tenía que leer algo de la clase y estaba vago pa buscar qué era, pero ya lo arreglé...

Kahlúa Macarena said...

ok. pero te doy A- porque no boraste "portraid"...