Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What a piece of music can do



Here is an example of what a piece of music can do for a war game... It completely changes the meaning of what is said. How humanistic would a guy with a big gun be? Or did they choose the song just because the world in the game is mad? (title of the song is: "Mad World", just in case). But, don't get me wrong, I love the commercial, I think is very poetical (because of the song) and the images with the mechanic spider are awesome, (I think I am going to plagiarize it somehow). The game tho, its not my kind of game. I like Rollercoaster Tycoon; Mario Kart; Zelda; Soulcalibur; Pikmin; DDR; and the most violent is Starcraft (I love the blood and destruction in Starcraft, so, that redeems me) (probably) (I guess). Ok. Bye.

1 comment:

Kahlúa Macarena said...

oye sí... por poco lloro... :oP