Friday, November 10, 2006

What happens when people are angry

Please look at this picture carefully. (It is Ok if it doesn't make much sense).


OK. What's wrong with this picture? Can you tell?
So, I was playing RollerCoaster Tycoon one day (this was waaaay back when I didn't have a job) (although I still play sometimes) and I was building a rollercoaster on the other side of this park. And when I finished, look what I found! A dotted line of vomit, destruction and madness!!! People were angry in that corner of the park. Very. Very angry. Not to mention nauseous, because, if one person sees vomit he/she will vomit right next to the first puddle, and ever more so if that first vomit is right on the exit of a rollercoaster (as you can see the white one there, called "El Condor") (no, the game's not in Spanish, it's just that one coaster). Also notice all the broken benches, these people have some muscle in their tiny, little arms, you know, because some of these are concrete (cement) benches, not wood or plastic (well, the ones in the middle are wood, the ones right in front of the chicken shop are concrete)... but the thing is that the little motherfuckers still break them. They were super angry about the whole puked-on surroundings. But that's not all, look for the litter and trash, the purple spots are chicken nugget boxes, the white elongated spots are either soda cups or cans... Well, the people also trashed the trash cans (redundancy there), so they didn't have anywhere to throw away their filth, so they just let it all go on the paths... the pig bastards.

So, Joel, why is this park so deserted?, you may ask. Well, there's a reason, of course. And no, the people didn't leave the park, they are just invisible for the purpose of this picture, I made them disappear for a while. They made ME angry because they are not tolerant. And, above all, they are very whiney. They whine about the filth, they whine about the litter, they whine because their hungry, they whine because something is too expensive, they whine because they need to take a dump, or a piss, they whine because it rains... ugh, they should all just go home (wait, no, they need to stay and spend spend spend their money in my park). So, I made them disappear so that I could bring some custodian force to clean up these messes. Yes, I knew you were asking where was the sanitary management... well, they were missing in action, I had THREE in that area, and they were nowhere to be found. One was stuck somewhere, and couldn't get out (I gave him a pardon). The other one was happily enjoying the ammenities of the park at the other corner (he got fired on the spot, I shall add...). And the third, I don't know, I don't remember, probably he was beaten up by the ubersuperangry mob and left for dead at some corner, because I couldn't even find him...

Morals
1. Don't leave people alone for too long, they are bound to betray you as soon as they can.
2. Ubersuperduperangry people are dangerous, stay away from them.
3. Do not trust the sanitary workers, they're dirty too.
4. Do some weights in order to be fit enough to break concrete benches with your elbow.

PS.
If you know anything about this game, also notice the date on the lower right corner:
June, Year 31!!!!! Thirty one! (good thing I accomplished the goal of that scenario). (Gosh).
Temperature: 84 degrees Farenheit. Pretty warm.
Weather: Sunny -> Parcially sunny (whatever the shit...)

PS2.
AAAND then look at the lower left corner, how many guests?
Five thousand seven hundred and twenty five!!!! 5725
Oh, yeah, I rock... (although my computer was scared, she said they were heavy).

what a trip i've gone off to...

That's all.

2 comments:

AsharEdith said...

ok... La foto está TAN chiquita que no logro ver nada de lo que dices en el post. Anyway... Good for you.

J O E L said...

chica, pero le diste click?
bytheway, you're bacK!