Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Disney World, Second Home, part II

More Disney Pics.
Here is the new centerpiece of the MGM Studios... I guess the watertank wasn't as... flashy as this.
More signs, and this one leads to Adventureland (as you have read) in the Magic Kingdom. Not the best picture, its unfocused and its kinda bland, my camera had issues that day, lots of the pictures came out a little blurry.
Another sign, this one is in the country of Germany, at Epcot. Das Kaufhaus, it is a souvernir shop, I think... But I like it because the façade of the plaza is on the background.
Aaaand a detail of the decoration of Cinderella's Castle, this decoration wasn't there when I got to Disney, that February, it was gradually being placed in a matter of weeks. The picture in the medallion changes into the four castles of the four Disney theme parks, or wait, there are five now.... I don't remember if the five were shown there.

Hope u liked the pictures. I have a ton, and more are coming.

1 comment:

La Fábrica Fantástica said...

Rajaoooooo con la barita mágica del ada de Cinderella. Yo kiero ir a Disneyyyyyy.