Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hmm. Invading the privacy near you!

(this is a rant done for myspace, and for all of those who hate myspace's randomness of spaces, but can't help but to love it for what it does)

*Joel looks around innocently at the myspace building, and "hmms"*

I feel like I have to "bulletinize" something, just to see what happens... but I really don't want to invade other peoples "spaces". But, I guess in the end that is the whole purpose of this "building". Why do I call it building? Because I'm a dork and I have nothing else to do right now, than to write senseless sh()t. (Why do I censor myself?) (Because I have nothing else to do right now than to write senseless shit) (Why do I repeat myself?) (Because I have nothing else.... well you know.). So, back to my river of thoughts, my stream of conciousness, my flow of ideas... Well, I felt like bulletinize something really awesome and clever, but I guess I'm not up for it. Except, though, that I'd really like to thank all of those who made this myspace space possible. Thanks to Toyota, for the car that I haven't got. And, that's pretty much it, actually. Anyway, I'll stop ranting, and leave you all in peace. Because peace is what makes us who we are, it is what shapes us... Moving to a totally different subject, but yet, still in the same on, just on a different tangent, I would like to describe the myspace building, even though it is only in my imagination (that reminds me of a song "just my imagination, just my imagination, just my imagination, iiiiit wassss..." you figure out the song). Anyway, so as I was saying I imagine the myspace building with lots of glass walls everywhere, but the glasses are slanted and not in a pleasing way. The glass is stained, but, not stained to make it look awesomely postmodern, no no no, stained as in not taken care of. You know, when you keep glass outside under the sun, the moon, the stars, the sky, the rain, the asteroids... without polishing it once in a while, it starts to fade, to become whitish... calcification one might say, yes, that's exactly it... Well, the myspace building is like that, all the glass is untaken care of, and it gives the inside lobby a very ummm, very ummm, ummm, ¿creppy atmosphere? (you see the "other" question mark?, that's a gift from me, sherish it as if it were a real gift). Anyway, creepy is not the presice word. It's more like... the light fills the inside with this gloom, it feels like a greenhouse, hot, and humid. And yes, the carpets smell mildewy. It just makes you wonder WHY, WHY they let their users mantain they're building. Don't get me wrong, I love you "users" (unlike the "users" of crack-cocaine, who only want my money), its just that... I really can't say... I cannot put it into words. But, don't worry, the myspace building is just the headquarters of this enormous place/space called myspace, you don't have to worry about it, just keep your pages rolling. And invade the privacy nearest you, because that's the heart of this service isn't it? I'm not ranting. NO! I'm not being sacarcastic. Really! Believe me! I'm trying to be funny, but in the process I'm making people mad. Nope. I refuse to be a victim. I refuse to be a victim. I will grab a gun from the purse of that lady in the American Beauty movie and I will cry in the closet because someone else came in and killed Kevin Spacey before me...

ok, I went long long long and crashed at the outfield, because the baseball black (blackened) my eye... I'll shut up...

Have a greatly awesome day. Seriously.

Keep it good, people. I'll invade you more often from now on (now that I know about this little button that says "bulletin"). (Who would have thought of that?) (I would have!).

Cuídense. (some Spanish for those of you who "wants" some accents.) (www.freetranslations.com)

Ñ

bye all
Joel

1 comment:

La Fábrica Fantástica said...

Rajaaaoooo invadiendo tu espacio personallll!