Sunday, February 18, 2007

Low Sugar Frosted Flakes
(they're greeeat!)

Motherfucker!

I have had a painful craving of Frosted Flakes for more than a week, because either I couldn't have them because I was late for work, or there was no milk... And I would see the blue box, with the tiger on the front saying: "they're greeeat", everyday on top of the counter waiting for me to pour the cereal on a deep dish bowl and then let the milk wash them all over, white and silky...

So then, the day finally arrived, I was going to eat the Frosted Flakes. I checked the refrigerator for milk. There was a full galon. I took a dish, I opened the box, I ignored the fact that it said 1/3 less sugar. I listened to every flake tinkling on the bowl. I did notice that the flakes were not as snow white as they usually are, and remembered the low sugar thing, and thought: "hmm, they actually put less sugar on them... Then I poured the milk, and the flakes crackled with pleasure. I took a spoon, sunk it into the see of cold cereal and took a bite. It was bliss. The fist bite that is. Then, I noticed that it was tasting more like Corn Flakes instead of Frosted Flakes. Motherfuckers! It was almost Corn Flakes. When the milk had time to settle all of the sugar went to their ass. There was no sugar! You can imagine my indignant face. The cereal was insipid, the milk tasted like sole milk, not a trace of sweet in it, and the flakes became bland; not to mention that, because they had not enough sugar they also became soft really fast (like stupid Corn Flakes) Ugh. In the end, I had to comply though, because I was hungry... But next time I want my FULLY SUGARED FROSTED FLAKES BITCHES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those assholes! Haz como Rich Mackin y enviales una carta.

Hector said...

yo comi, tambien de esos, saben a cereal de hospital. Es malo, lo estuve comiendo por dos dias, saben a carton sin sabor.

Kahlúa Macarena said...

oye... yo los compré y saben igual... :o| pero yo no les echo leche. me los como straight up. el vasito de leche va por el la'o. (no lo digas, ya lo sé... i'm weird...) a lo mejor es eso... la leche los daña.

J O E L said...

sí, kalhúa, yo hice el experimento, sí saben igual cuando están secos, pero cuando les echas la leche como que se le va todo y son como pajosos, hasta el Corn Flake pelao sabe mejor que esos "low sugar".

Hector, estoy contigo, pero más que a cartón, es como paja

Estrambotik, el Rich Mackin ese está frutal

Iva said...

¡ay, a mi me pasó algo parecido con los froot loops con marshmallows lo unico que en mi caso mi hermano se los comió antes que llegara a comerlos! ¡tuve que volver a comprarlos y esconderlos en el cuarto!