Saturday, September 17, 2005

Family Guy! and "Pum!" Ice Cream

Tonight I'm inclined to the dark sides of not posting.

I'm enjoying a rich "Pum!" ice cream. What is "pum!" ice cream? Well, if an ice cream vending car went through your neighborhood when you were little, the car would always call the children with a very creepy bell ring than went: PUM!... and after like 5 senconds: PUM. Five seconds: PUM. It was like the call from the devil. All the children from the street would come out to buy. It has been ages since I've had Pum Ice Cream. It is so soft and it melts in your mouth so easily. Soft served ice cream at your door. Genius!

ps. Depending on your cognitive ability and on your cultural background: "pum!" could sound like: "ping!" or "pang!" or "pom!" or "ting!" or "supercalifragilistic!"

Anyway. Since I'm not in the mood of writting a lot, here is a link, so to change the view from "letters" to "moving image". The link is from that sweet ("suite!") show Family Guy. When I was in Orlando, one of my roommates owned the first three seasons of the show. I had never watched it before. But then, that's the only thing we would all watch at night. Family Guy. We knew most of the jokes by the end of our stay in Orlando... For those who don't know the show, (like I once were), most of the jokes are just because they're random. One more thing: hopefully you can see the clip. And another thing: Ipecac, one spoonful of it is used to make people regugitate whenever they have consumed a poison.

Enjoy.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/33774/

No comments: