Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Joel's Interactive Program (JIP)

I present to you J.I.P., an effort to make this place more enjoyable and busier, and more interactive ... (*whispering to himself*): mainly for me. Because, (*clearing throat*), I love writing but I also need to reeeeaaaad! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince won't last much longer, Ok!

So, I've created this idea. YOU give a title, any title, a very random title, and I will write about it. What do you think? Or maybe better, I shall write a story from your title, that will make it harder... and maybe even more interesting. YOU can also suggest a sentence, a very random, crazy sentence, the least sense the better, and I shall write around it, or WITH it. I don't know. You can suggest whatever you'd like.

So, ok. Homework.

1. Think! (because I'm running out of neurons!) (altho I have a list of titles here, but I need encouragement).

2. Give me a title! (whatever, as random as you can) (ex. "The Correct Toe"), (I've also been thinking of doing a series of stories with the titles of the songs from a CD) (hmm) (I can foresee copyright battles)

3. Or, Give me a sentence! (even more random-er than the titles) (ex. "And saw Pedro sleeping blessedly with his face stuck to the ceiling") (*wink*)

Please! Pleeeeaaaase! Help me!

I await (*bloodshot eyes*) for your COMMENTS. Just click right below of this sentence! Come ooon!

2 comments:

Goody said...

OK, you need to get a stats counter on your blog so that you can see all the crazy searches that bring people to your blog-trust me, that's where you'll find the really weird stuff to write about!

I'll give you one from my tracker to get you started;
"Why don't dogs like it when you blow in their face?"

(see what I mean about inspiration)?

Reading your blog is one of the better parts of my day

J O E L said...

Thank you thank you thank you! haha. Haha! I have a counter, but it works so stupidly (I'm even cooking a post on it). It's not a stats counter tho (i think), I shall look for more info on those.

And it touches my that it is one of the better parts of your day. That makes me keep posting! Woohoo!. Im late to post by the way...