Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I swear, You swear, We all swear

We all make promises. So I am going to promise you that I won't swear any more promises. Ok? Now, I swear that we all swear at some point in time. So, I am going to swear so many things now, that you won't believe. And I am going to do this because I swore on this blog for the first time, only two days ago. (or maybe I did before, but I don't remember). Now, how many swears can you cram in one post? fuck, shit, fucka, ass, asshole, shitface, bastard, bitch, motherfucker, cunt, dick, cocksucker, whore, slut... Ok, I can't do this tonight, for some reason I am "très" tired (I drank some sangría on an empty stomach... maybe that is it). But I'll throw in some spanish too: cabrón, pendejo, mierda, puta... Damnit! I can't remember more... Oh well. I tried. I guess this is the lamest-est post ever. Fuck you, assholes.

This was such a PG blog. What has become of the world, using so profane words. I shall never use them, unless it is totally necessary. Or whenever the fuck I want!

(I promise a great post for tomoRRow) (*wink*)

No comments: