Saturday, September 10, 2005

Update on the "gata en celo"

It seems that there is, indeed, a new cat in my street. It is white and it has blonde rings on his tail, as if it came from space, or from The Jetson family. It seems the cat is deaf-mute (or mute-deaf), because I snuck up on it, and it didn't move until he saw me, (I was like five inches away from it) and then it skidded away without making any sound, except , of course, its legs rustling on the ground while it skidded. And yes, all of this info is just assumptions... everything is yet to be proved. Another thing, the sex of the new cat is undertermined as of now, so I don't know if it is on heat.

But the theory that there were two cats that night falls into place, because I only heard one, and if this new cat is deaf-mute, then it makes sense that I only heard one cat. But the boxes shaking... And, again, the cat was screeching as if it were threatened... but this mute-deaf cat is smaller than our neighbors black cat, and mute!... I dont know, maybe there were two cats and a person...

We will inform you of any other updates.

No comments: