Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Saddest September 1, of 2005

Today, is a sad day. Because I have nothing to post about. No, that's not right, I do have something to post about, but I have forgotten what it was... And it was so brilliant too. Shit. Its going to be the first night in... (how many days?) that I don't post anything... Damn. Damn my forgetful mind!

















But wait! WAIT just ONE second!

I just posted! Oh my God! It's the happiest day of my life! To see the end of a good thing and then to see that it wasn't...! Im so great!




but... I wish the same thing happened to other more meaningful things. Life only goes forward. It only lets you to look back into the memories.

But I posted. :-|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; buddhist statue in regards to information on buddhist statue

J O E L said...

Who wrote this?!