Saturday, September 24, 2005

Talking about food

Today I went to the dentist. I don't like the dentist. But I like the nurses of the dentist even less. There are like four. So I go into the cubicle to get my mid-year check-up and clean-up (for some reason I think I'm not saying the right words...). In my mind I was wishing that the pretty nurse didn't take me, not because I didn't like her, nooo, she is beautiful to look at, when you are laying down with your mouth open. The thing is... she is a bit rough. And my gums are tender. But to my gums relief, this lady came up and did me teeth.

Have you notice that they talk to you while they scrape you teeth? I don't if it just them in that office, but they all have a story whenever they are cleaning up your teeth. It is nice tho, it takes your mind more or less away from the pain in that small area where your teeth are attached to your gums. But then it is bad because you want to answer something, and sometimes they expect you to answer with your mouth agap, and their fingers inside... uuhh it gave me chills.

I hate going to the dentist. Not because I don't like the people in the dentist's office, they're the nicest people in the world actually, very nice, the doctor is too, very... outgoing, speaks his mind. But, ooh, i don't like the pain in my mandibles after I return home.

No comments: